Vera House educators provide training and presentations throughout Onondaga County at schools, corporations, community organizations, civic groups and faith communities.
Each presentation is tailored to the particular needs of the group. Some of our most requested presentations include:
- Domestic & Sexual Violence Prevention
- Healthy Relationships & Consent
- Elder Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation
- Effects of Domestic & Sexual Violence on Children
- Vera House Mission & Services
- Teen Dating & Sexual Violence
- Becoming an Empowered Bystander
- Engaging Men in Domestic & Sexual Violence Prevention
To request a Vera House presentation, please complete our Presentation Request Form at least 3-weeks prior to your desired presentation date. Upon receipt of your request, a Vera House representative will contact you to discuss the details and confirm if a speaker is available.
For more information, please click HERE.