BROCHURES & resources
Click on the links below to view our programs & services brochures. To order brochures or posters, complete our materials request form HERE or call our office at (315) 425-0818. Some brochures are also available in Spanish.
- VERA HOUSE GENERAL BROCHURE
- VERA HOUSE FOLLETO GENERAL in Español
- EMOTIONAL & VERBAL ABUSE
- ABUSO EMOCIONAL Y VERBAL in Español
- IT HAPPENS TO MEN, TOO
- TAMBIÉN LE SUCEDE A LOS HOMBRES in Español
- LGBTQ INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE
- MEN. LEAD BY EXAMPLE
- EVERGREEN NETWORK (Elder Abuse) Brochures, Posters & Wallet Cards (view below) are available.
FREE LOCAL POSTERS!
Healthcare providers are encouraged to order our Family Violence posters free of charge and hang them in exam rooms & restrooms. The posters offer valuable information on family violence and include tear-off sheets with local resources that can be discreetly taken if assistance is needed. English and Spanish versions are available.
NOTE: Requests for brochures & posters outside Onondaga County cannot be accommodated. Click HERE to request information on duplicating these materials for your area.
Evergreen Network Elder Abuse Posters & Wallet Card: