It's Time for our 2019 Holiday Giving Program
Your generosity helps families we serve who are affected by domestic and/or sexual violence. The Holiday Giving Program allows you to give in a way that works best for your family or group. If you choose to participate, please select a gift (or two!) from either the Holiday Gift Wish List or The Gift Of Choice detailed below.
We kindly request that holiday gift donations are new and unwrapped.
GIFT OF CHOICE:
Consider donating gift cards or organizing a gift card drive and give the gift of choice and empowerment.
- Empower parents to shop for children and children to shop for their family members
- Provide an opportunity for survivors to purchase something special for themselves
- Provide an opportunity to do something fun as a family
Some suggestions for gift cards include:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- Bus passes
- Retail stores (Walmart, Target), etc.
- Movie gift cards/passes
- Craft stores
- Shoe stores
- Book stores
- Salon/spa/barbershop certificates
Gift cards help our families with additional expenses throughout the year as well and allow more flexibility for family-specific needs. Gift cards can be dropped off or mailed to our James Street offices.
You can also donate securely online HERE and we will purchase gift cards on your behalf based on our current needs.
- Click HERE for our 2019 Holiday Wish List, which includes suggestions for gifts
- Click HERE for our Amazon.com Holiday Wish List
- Click HERE to email our Holiday Wish List Coordinator