Vera House Foundation
Calendar of Events
- Working With People Who Have Experienced Domestic/Sexual Violence & Chemical Dependency (3/10 8:30AM to 4:00PM)
Mar 10, 2015, 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM Location: Peck Hall, 601 E Genesee St., Syracuse, NY Develop and understanding of the dynamics of domestic & sexual violence; screening for trauma and safety planning; gain awareness of addiction; warning signs and heath related issues; form and practice skills; apply theory to practice to support people experiencing domestic violence and chemical dependency issues.
- White Ribbon Campaign Breakfast (3/16 7:30AM to 8:30AM)
Mar 16, 2015, 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM Location: Holiday Inn, 441 Electronics Parkway, Liverpool Hundreds of community members will gather to support the 21st Annual Vera House White Ribbon Campaign.
- 21st Annual White Ribbon Campaign (3/20
Mar 20, 2015 to Mar 29, 2015 Raise awareness about domestic & sexual violence during our annual White Ribbon Campaign.
- White Ribbon Campaign Kick-Off Walk (3/20 12:00PM to 1:00PM)
Mar 20, 2015, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Location: Clinton Square, Syracuse Join us to kick-off the White Ribbon Campaign & food truck rodeo
- Clothesline Project (4/20
Apr 20, 2015 to Apr 26, 2015 Location: Destiny USA A community effort to educate people about the affects of sexual violence.