Vera House Foundation
Calendar of Events
- 23rd Annual White Ribbon Campaign (3/1
Mar 1, 2017 to Mar 31, 2017 Raise awareness about domestic & sexual violence during our annual White Ribbon Campaign.
- Electric Avenue Tattoo White Ribbon Campaign Promotion (3/1
Mar 1, 2017 to Mar 31, 2017 Location: Electric Avenue Tattoo, 5630 Bear Rd, North Syracuse Get a white ribbon tattoo and a portion of the cost will be donated to Vera House
- Celebrity Bartender Event (3/28 5:30PM
Mar 28, 2017, 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM Location: Kitty Hoynes, 301 W Fayette St, Syracuse A happy hour to benefit the White Ribbon Campaign
- Paint, Drink & Be Merry (3/29 6:30PM
Mar 29, 2017, 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM Location: Pascale Italian Bistro at Drumlins Create a beautiful painting AND support the WRC!
- SPD vs SFD White Ribbon Campaign Basketball Game (3/31 5:00PM
Mar 31, 2017, 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM Location: Nottingham High School, 3100 East Genesee St, Syracuse A charity basketball game to benefit the White Ribbon Campaign
- Portion of Proceeds from “Resilience: From The Killing Fields to Boardroom” will be donated to Vera House during March
- End the Stigma, Start a Dialogue to Stop Sexual Violence
- Our Prevention Video, "To Be a Man"
- Powerful White Ribbon Campaign PSAs
- Vera House Stands with Refugees, Immigrants and Muslims