Vera House Foundation
Calendar of Events
- 24th Annual White Ribbon Campaign (3/1
Mar 1, 2018 to Mar 31, 2018 Raise awareness about domestic & sexual violence during our annual White Ribbon Campaign.
- Celebrity Bartender Event (3/21 5:30PM
Mar 21, 2018, 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM Location: Kitty Hoynes, 301 W Fayette St, Syracuse A happy hour to benefit the White Ribbon Campaign
- White Ribbon Campaign Walk (3/23 12:00PM
Mar 23, 2018, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Location: Clinton Square, Syracuse #StandWithVeraHouse and join us at the White Ribbon Campaign Walk!
- WRC with the Syracuse Crunch (3/23 7:00PM)
Mar 23, 2018, 7:00 PM Location: Oncenter War Memorial Family and friends of the Syracuse Crunch will sell White Ribbon Campaign supplies to help raise awareness of domestic & sexual violence
- Orangetheory Fitness Goes #alloutforverahouse (4/2 5:30PM
Apr 2, 2018, 5:30 PM to 12:00 AM Location: Oragnetheory Fitness, 3150 Erie Blvd E, Syracuse, NY 13214 Get your workout in & support the White Ribbon Campaign!
- Crime Victims Week to be held April 8-14
- "I Will 2018" Premieres at 2018 White Ribbon Campaign Breakfast
- Seeking Nominations for the 2018 Sr. Mary Vera Award
- Educator Ginger Price talks with teens about healthy relationships, consent
- Syracuse City School District Superintendent Jaime Alicea named 2018 White Ribbon Campaign Honorary Chair