Vera House Foundation
Calendar of Events
- Darkness to Light Training (2/17 11:30AM to 2:00PM)
Feb 17, 2016, 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM Location: Noble Health Services, 6040 Tarbell Rd., Syracuse Teaches adults how to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse
- Darkness to Light Training (2/18 4:30PM to 7:00PM)
Feb 18, 2016, 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM Location: OneGroup, 706 N Clinton St., Syracuse Teaches adults how to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse
- The Vagina Monologues (2/25
Feb 25, 2016 to Feb 27, 2016 Location: Storer Auditorium at Onondaga Community College OCC and Vera House to collaborate on a joint performance of this classic play by Eve Ensler.
- 22nd Annual White Ribbon Campaign (3/1
Mar 1, 2016 to Mar 31, 2016 Raise awareness about domestic & sexual violence during our annual White Ribbon Campaign.
- White Ribbon Campaign Kick-Off Walk (3/4 12:00PM to 1:00PM)
Mar 4, 2016, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Location: Clinton Square, Syracuse #StandWithVeraHouse and join us to kick-off the White Ribbon Campaign