Vera House Foundation
Calendar of Events
- White Ribbon Campaign Breakfast (3/25 7:30AM to 8:30AM)
Mar 25, 2014, 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM Location: Holiday Inn, 441 Electronics Parkway, Liverpool Hundreds of community members will gather to support the 20th Annual Vera House White Ribbon Campaign.
- 20th Annual White Ribbon Campaign (3/28
Mar 28, 2014 to Apr 6, 2014 Raise awareness about domestic & sexual violence during our annual White Ribbon Campaign.
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes® White Ribbon Campaign Kick-Off Walk (3/28 12:00PM to 1:00PM)
Mar 28, 2014, 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM Location: Clinton Square, Syracuse Join us for "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" ® to Kick-Off the White Ribbon Campaign
- Clothesline Project (4/28
Apr 28, 2014 to May 4, 2014 Location: Destiny USA A community effort to educate people about the affects of sexual violence.
- Recognition & Celebration Luncheon (6/12 12:00PM to 1:30PM)
Jun 12, 2014, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM Location: DoubleTree Hotel Join us as we present awards and recognize agency volunteers
- Vera House Board Member Vincent Love Featured in Syracuse.com's Sunday Conversations
- Vera House and Rescue Mission Partner for Clothing Donations
- Nominations Sought for the Sr. Mary Vera Award
- February is National Teen Dating Violence Prevention and Awareness Month
- 2014 Vera House Officers and New Board Members Announced